The aim of the novel series of CNIT publications entitled “CNIT technical reports“, equipped with ISSN, is to augment the visibility by CNIT as an integration tool for Italian Universities (and Research Centers/ National Labolatories) and a multiplier of knowlwdge and of capabilities oriented to the progress of our Society. Each book, equipped with ISSN and dedicated to a specific research area in which the CNIT is active, is made up by a number (rough order of ten) of Chapters, under the coordination of the Editorial Board (*) and of the Editor of that specific book.
- CNIT Technical Report on 5G Italy – Conference Proceedings, Rome 4-6 December 2018, 5G Italy White eBook: from Research to Market, Editors: Marco Ajmone Marsan, Nicola Blefari Melazzi, Stefano Buzzi, available on https://www.5gitaly.eu/white-ebook/
- CNIT Technical Report-02 – Radar Evolution: The Italian Academic Contribution, Editor: G. Galati, distributed by Texmat-Roma, https://www.texmat.it/radar-evolution-the-italian-academic-contribution.html
- CNIT Technical Report-03: Electromagnetic Fields and Health: Protection, Diagnosis, Therapy, Editor: Rita Massa, ICEMB and Federico II University. Available on: https://www.texmat.it/collana-cnit.html
- CNIT Technical Report-04: Italian Perspectives on Antennas for Next Generation Communications. Editors: Giuseppe Di Massa and Sandra Costanzo. Available on: https://www.texmat.it/collana-cnit.html.
- CNIT Technical Report-05: Internet of Things: Technologies, Challenges and Impact. Editors: Luigi Atzori and Gianluigi Ferrari. Available on: https://www.texmat.it/collana-cnit.html
The Technical Reports are on sale (both in paper form and in PDF) on https://www.texmat.it/collana-cnit.html or also on www.texmat.it.
Complimentary copies are sent to the Authors of each new issue, and to CNIT Units whose CNIT representative (specifying the full postal address) requests them by writing to prof. Galati: email@example.com.
|(*) Editorial Board|
|Sergio BARBAROSSA||Sapienza Università di Roma, DIIET – Via Eudossiana, n° 18 – 00184 Roma|
|Giuseppe DI MASSA||Università della Calabria, DEIS – Ponte P. Bucci, cubo 42c – 87036 Rende (CS)|
|Gaspare GALATI (coordinator)||Università di Roma Tor Vergata, DIE – Via del Politecnico 1 – 00133 ROMA.|
|Sergio PALAZZO||Università di Catania – DIEEI – Viale A. Doria, 6 – 95125 Catania|
|Riccardo RAHELI||Università di Parma, DIA – Parco Area delle Scienze, 181/A – 43124 Parma|
|Alessandro VANELLI-CORALLI||Università di Bologna, Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Energia Elettrica e dell’Informazione “Guglielmo Marconi”,
Viale del Risorgimento 2, Bologna