- Location: Riva del Garda (TN)
- Date: 15-16 Dicembre 2016
- Chairs: Giacomo OLIVERI, Filiberto BILOTTI
The objective of the International Workshop on Metamaterials-by-Design: Theory, Methods, and Applications to Communications and Sensing (Riva del Garda (TN), 15-16 Dicembre 2016) is to present a comprehensive overview of the latest advances and emerging trends in the theory, methods, and the Communications and Sensing applications of the Material-by-Design paradigm, and it will highlight the current status and the envisaged frontiers in this research area.
To this end, the Workshop features the Keynote Presentations by
- Prof. Filiberto BILOTTI Università Roma TRE, Italy
- Prof. Vincenzo GALDI Università del Sannio, Italy
- Prof. Yang HAO Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Prof. Tommaso ISERNIA Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Prof. Qing Huo LIU Duke University, USA
- Prof. Stefano MACI University of Siena, Italy
- Prof. Andrea MASSA ELEDIA Research Center, Italy
- Prof. Sergei TRETYAKOV Aalto University, Finland
- Prof. Douglas H. WERNER Penn State University, USA
The Workshop also features two Round Tables (involving major industrial players in the field) as well as peer-reviewed contributions. Selected papers accepted and presented at the Workshop have the possibility to be extended and published in the upcoming Special Section on “Multiscale and Multiphysics Computation for Metamaterials – Theory and Applications” of the IEEE Journal on Multiscale and Multiphysics Computational Techniques.